Liberty Baptist Church
with a Heart for People
“Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.”
The things we do to serve you and to serve the Lord
Sunday School classes for all ages! Our teachers will help you learn the Word at an age-appropriate level every Sunday Morning at 10!
In addition to classes, we have regular activities for teens and preteens, with fun and games and preaching.
Liberty Baptist Academy
Our church provides schooling for church members' children, from elementary through high school, following the ACE program.
Special music, from solos to choir, will prepare your heart for the preaching.
We provide transportation to anyone who wants to come to church: ask about our van route, or our bus route for children!
Our church engages in the active spreading of the Gospel in our community. Our door-to-door soulwinning is every Thursday evening and Saturday morning.
Our nursery workers will care for your babies and toddlers so you can focus on the service.
Nursing Home Ministry
Every Sunday afternoon, a team from our church runs a service for the folks at the Park Rose Care Center (suspended for COVID)
Our church supports missionaries in more than twenty countries and six continents. We support those spreading the Gospel!
Pastor Jordan Myers and his wife Sarah
- We believe the Bible is the inerrent Word of God, perfect and complete. We believe that the King James version is the preserved Word of God in the English language.
- We believe in the Trinity, that God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit are one God in three Persons.
- We believe that Jesus, as the Son of God and God the Son, was born of a virgin, lived a perfect life, died on the cross for our sins, and was raised again the third day according to prophecy.
- We believe in salvation by God’s grace, through faith, not through any work of our own. This gift is available due to the sacrifice of Christ on the Cross.
- We believe in eternal security of the believer after salvation–that the gift and calling of God is without repentance.
- We believe in a literal Heaven, a place of reward for those who have received the gift of salvation. We believe in a literal Hell, a place of punishment for those who do no believe.
- We believe that the church is a local assembly of saved people, not under the authority of any denominational body.
909 Dartmouth St
Fircrest, WA 98466